The Kettelbell Clean is one of the most explosive exercises you can do with a kettlebell. You can do the Kettlebell Clean with either one arm or two. Beginners should start with one.
1. Keep torso straight but bent forward at the hips slightly.
2. Explosively raise the kettleballs by extending the hips, knee and ankle in a “jumping action”.
3. Keep your elbows out and shoulders directly above the kettleballs as long as possible. Keep the kettleballs close to the body.
4. Once you have extended the lower leg shrug your shoulders and at maximum elevation of the shoulders start pulling with the arms. Keep the elbows high during the pull until the highest point.
5. Rotate elbows around and underneath the kettleballs. Rack your hands across the front of the shoulders. Slightly flex the hips and knees to absorb the weight.
6. This should be a fluid motion where all the steps flow together
If you do this exercise you will be tired quickly, so make sure to get enough rest in between reps.